|Lot of Questions on WML, WAP [Push]/HTTP, Cell-Carrier/Telco|
25 Nov 2004 19:28:06 -0800
- Does WML has post method like in HTML? So it's just really sending|
a HTTP request.
- Or WAP [Push] only? Is WAP widely use and common-standard in the
- Whether is HTTP or WAP [Push], can I send binary? Or need encoded
- Does cell-carrier (or telco) accept HTTP? WAP [Push]?
- If so, which one? Bell Mobility, AT&T Rogers Wireless, or Telus
- Does any of them (carriers) accept virtual SMS or MMS #?
- Will they (carriers) forward the cell request as HTTP? Email? to a
- Will they (carriers) have public API (i.e. through HTTP or even
- Do any of them (carriers) have SMSC and/or MMSC to be access
- Is there such as thing as WAP [Push] servlet? If so, do I need to
Hope some of you experts out there can help me answer these questions.
|Post Followup Article||Use your browser's quoting feature to quote article into reply|
|Go to Next message: John McHarry: "Re: Telecom Bill Will Position Pennsylvania as National Leader"|
|Go to Previous message: Dee Anthony: "Linksys RT31P2 VPN PPTP Port 1723 Problems"|
|TELECOM Digest: Home Page|